Monday, September 7, 2009

WELCOME TO HEAVEN

“What are you saying, that girl “Riya” is a Muslim girl. Her full name is “Riya Hussain”.Oh! My god, she is now pregnant also. If our party people get this information, then you will be killed boss, I am 100% sure about that.” said “Mona”, the party colleague of “Arindam”.

Arindam said, “What can I do in this case, I hardly knew it, as she has rightly fooled me by saying that her name is “Riya Aggarwal”. She knew it very well that I am a conservative and communal person. She fooled me to get my love. But, now her community people are forcing me to marry her, as I have committed a sin. Now, if I marry her, my party people will kill both of us.”

Mona: - I also love you, dear. I sacrificed because I thought, you love Riya, so much, and she is a Hindu girl. But, now, when I am finding that she is a Muslim, then there is no mercy. Tell her to go for abortion.

Arindam: - I know her very well. She will not do that at any cost, and I also don’t want her to do that. Maybe, she is a Muslim, but I also love her.

Mona: - Then both of you just go to heaven and do your romance, because our party people will kill you and your Riya. And now, it is a dangerous situation in Gujarat. At the time of riots, you are committing these sins. Now, I don’t know who is going to save you people.But, “Mona” had some other plans. She is not ready to see the death of her lover. “Nagraj”, the party leader came to know about these things. But, “Arindam” was a good party worker. He cannot be killed.

Rather, they killed “Riya” and the media confirmed that she died in the riots.“Arindam” cried a lot, but was helpless. He had no clue, what game “Mona” and “Nagraj” had played in the back-end. Now, the party people consoled “Arindam” and suggested him to marry “Mona”. On a special day, both of them got married.

Nagraj: - I congratulate you both, for your marriage. Wish you both a very happy married life. Just enjoy the life.Mona: - Thanks Nagraj bhai, I am grateful to you and your party. Thanks a lot.After 8 months, “Arindam” got a job in “Satyam Computers”. Everyone was very happy. But the office of this company was in “Hyderabad” only.

Arindam: - I have to join the company tomorrow. Today, evening, I have to catch the flight. Nagraj, please take care of your sister. I will come back after 1 month again, because during the delivery time, I need to be present here.

Nagraj: - Don’t worry, we will take care of her. But, what happened to that Ghost problem? Since 9 months, Mona is constantly getting attacks from a ghost, as per her statement. Already 5 tantriks have tried a lot, but they are yet to find out any clue of that ghost.

Arindam: - Uff, all these are bullshits. In 21st century, you people still believe in those ghosts and tantriks. India will never prosper due to you such people. I don’t know, maybe, my “Mona” is suffering from some mental disorder. After she becomes a mother, I will take her to an expert psychiatrist.After 1 month, “Arindam” started his journey towards Gandhinagar, from Hyderabad. He boarded the plane at 9 PM. At 9.30 PM, the plane crashed in Madhya Pradesh and “Arindam” was spot dead. After 2 days, at 9.30 PM, “Mona” gave birth to a dead girl child. “Mona” was just shocked at this dilemma. She was sent to the jail of a reputed mental hospital.

The party leader “Nagraj” took care of her sister’s medical treatment expenses.When the soul of “Arindam” opened his eyes, he found “Riya” standing in front of her.

Riya: - I could have killed your “Mona” long time back, but I wanted her to feel, how it pains, when you cannot become a mother, despite keeping it for 9 months. “Welcome to Heaven”, my dear, here there is no distinction of caste, creed and religion, as everyone is ghost here. Now, forget that bloody selfish world. We will have our romance in heaven, my dear “Arindam”.“Arindam” just hugged “Riya”, and was unable to say anything. Only tears were automatically coming out of his eyes. Maybe, really it was a “Welcome to Heaven” for his heart also.

No comments:

Post a Comment