Thursday, December 10, 2009

DOLI SAJAA KE RAKHNA

Brijesh: - No, no, the food items were just superb, Harilal ji. But, I am very sad that I will be unable to see your son-in-law tonight. You invited everyone at 9.30 PM and now it is already 12.30 AM and the baraath has not come.

Harilal: - Woh toh hogaa hee, Birjesh ji, after all, yehi ek raat hai jab dulaah thodaa bhaao khata hai, apne sasural walon se. I called them half an hour ago; actually, Arindam was drinking pineapple juice and one little boy pushed him, while playing with his friends. Baash, hona kya tha, some drops of juice fell into his white sherwani. Now, perhaps, he is taking some time to change his sherwani.

Shivani: - ha ha ha, aapka honewala damaat bahut badiya story bana letaa hai jee. Your wife called to Arindam’s mother 15 minutes ago. They have all boarded the bus and are on their way.

Brijesh:- Oho, Shivani, you are so smart to get all the updated information, he he he…chalo bhai, aab itna derh wait kiya hai toh, aur hee kuch lamhey sahi, dulaah ko dekh ke hee jaayenge aaj…chaliye, Harilal ji, thoda cigarette pee ke aatey hain.

*****************************

Purohit: - arrey, Harilal ji, where is the dulaah, lagan ka mahurat 3.30 AM tak hain, and now it is already 2.15 AM. Just make a call to them.

Harilal: - Yeah, I am trying to call them from my mobile phone, but I think there is no network in that region. They are coming through the highway of Nagarjuna forest, where only BSNL exists.

Roshni: - aaji sunteh ho…

Harilal: - kya hua, why are you shouting?

Roshni: - Just now, I have received an SMS from this BSNL number that there is a bus accident near Madhupur Check post. 2 persons are injured.

Harilal: - Yeh BSNL number kiska hai, let me call at this number. Hello! Hello! Harilal bol raha hoon, Hello!

Venkat: - Haan, kaun Harilal ji, main Arindam ka dost bol raha hoon. Actually, our bus driver drank too much whisky tonight and collided our bus with a tree on the highway. But, don’t worry, we are all safe. Only two of our friends are somewhat injured. I got your number from Arindam’s father only. Only, BSNL network is working in this Nagarjuna forest area.

*****************************

Brijesh: - Hai Ram, Three Police Van has come in this wedding party. What is the matter? Hai Ram.

Harilal: - What is the matter, Inspector? Now it is 3.12 AM, what happened? I am Mr. Harilal, the father of the bride Shreya. Tell me, what happened?

Inspector Sain: - Nothing at all. Aap ka dulhey raja ke baraath jish bus mein aa raha tha, uska accident ho gaya, Madhupur check post ke samney. Toh humney socha ki kyon na hum police waley thoda madat kar dey. So, we took the entire baraath in your police vans.

Roshni: - Thank you Inspector Sahib. Thank you so much. Aab jab shaadi mein aaye ho, toh tum sab police waley khana khaa ke hee janaa.

Inspector Sain: - Jee maaji, bahut bahut sukiriya. Hei, Hawildar Shindey, Himangshu, Shailesh aur Madan, gaadi ko park kar key andar aa jaao, khana khaney ke liye.

*****************************

Arindam: - Arrey, what happened? Why your mood is off tonight. Tonight is our Suhaag Raat, jaanu. When you were my girlfriend, you never felt shy, dear? After marriage, you are doing drama in front of me. Just let me see your sweet face dear. Let me see, how you are looking in this bridal make-up.

Shreya:- Chup raho, idiot kahi ka. After hearing the accident of your bus, I was so scared and tensed. I even started crying.Who told you people to come by that forest route and that too with a drunkard bus driver.

Arindam: - Aah, that forest route is the shortest route, dear. And, due to that Sherwani episode, we already started late.

Shreya: - Agar tumko kuch ho jaata toh, main toh jinda laash ban jaati.

Arindam: - Arrey, sweetheart, bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai, andher naahi. How can I die in an accident, as your true love towards me, will always save me from danger. Bhagwan bhi sacchey pyar karnewalon ko kabhi dukh nahi detey. I have faith in your true love, which is why, I have always said you confidently ke “DOLI SAAJA KE RAKHNA.”

Shreya: - He he he, you are totally crazy. Now, drink this glass of milk and put off the light to start the action, dear…ummm...I love you,sweetu.

Arindam: - Ouch, oooh, I love you too, he he he…

No comments:

Post a Comment