Monday, September 21, 2009

SARASWATI PUJA

Nilima: - Hello!, “Sujay”, are you still sleeping? Come on, wake up, today we have to go to the school for giving “Puspanjali”, in the “Saraswati Puja”.

Sujay: - off ho!, you people go there. I am feeling sleepy.

Nilima: - Either you come here, or else I will complain to aunty, about you. I will not do your homework anymore.

Sujay: - Ok, babah, you stupid girl! I am coming. Also tell “Arindam”, to be present there. You need to disturb his ‘sleep’ also.

Around 8 AM, “Arindam”, Sujay” and “Nilima” reached the “Patha Bhavan” school. As usual, they were standing in a line to give “Puspanjali”.

Nilima: - Well Sujay, meet my childhood friend, “Rita”. She studies in Loreto Convent School. She came here to give the puspanjali. Rita, this is my lazy and naughty friend Sujay.

Sujay: - wow, Rita, you are really looking good in this yellow sari. We have completed giving the puspanjali, so come with me at the canteen; we will have some gala adda session.

Rita: - You are an idiot. You also go in the same tuition of “Madhav Sir”, for Maths classes, every Wednesday evening, but you have never even looked at me. Ok, come, let us have some private discussions at that canteen bench.

Both Rita and Sujay, ended the day with their private gossiping sessions. The day of “Saraswati Puja” ended well. After 1 week, Sujay called both Nilima and Arindam at Elliott Park, to resolve a huge problem that he is facing. Three people started their discussions. “Arindam” asked, “What happened boss, you called us.”

Sujay: - what kind of a disgusting girl is this “Rita”? She has now declared publicly, that I am her boyfriend, whereas she told me on that day, that she has a boyfriend. Now, Nilima, I am telling you, she will be in big trouble, if she does this type of publicity.

Nilima: - Wait, Sujay, the fault is yours. Why have you flirted with her, on that day?

Arindam: - O accha, our Sujay became Shahrukh Khan on that day. Kya baath hai yaar… Drinking water, sinking sinking… ha ha ha…

Nilima: - Sujay told her that if she would not had a boyfriend, then he would have become her boyfriend. He also told her that he has never seen such a beautiful girl in his entire life. You idiot, Sujay, do you know that, she is having infatuation on you, since last 6 months. She always kept on staring at you in the tuition classes, whereas, you are such a bookworm and mathematics lover, and that you have not seen her there. She is not having any boyfriend. After hearing, that she loves you; I made the plan to introduce her to you, at the Saraswati Puja.

Sujay: - But, I was just doing the time-pass, you know, I was just flirting. It was just a gossiping session, with a friend, that’s all.

Rita: - Hello Sujay, I am also here. I was listening to you from behind this tree. Girls have tolerated enough of your flirting; now it is time for you to get a punishment from me. You have to remain in the prison of my heart as a lover, for the whole life.

Arindam: - Ha ha ha!, I will never forget this “Saraswati Puja”,as it is a “Valentine’s Day” for lovers in Kolkata.

No comments:

Post a Comment