Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ACID - EFFECT

“Are you going to refund us the deposit money or not”, asked “Sanjay” to their landlord. The landlord “Sai Krishna” said that, “I have not taken any deposit money from you, before providing this house as rent.” The three people “Sanjay”, “Manojit” and “Vikram” became furious.

Manojit said, “What you are doing is wrong. We want to leave this house and shift to other flats. You have not repaired that house; it has no ventilators and windows. In this extreme hot season in Hyderabad, we want to shift to some other house. But, now you are saying, you will not refund the deposit money.”

Vikram threatened, “yeh bahut bhaari parega aapko”.

Sai Krishna: - Ei, you North Indians, you people are threatening me. This is our Hyderabad. Either you stay in that house, or you leave the house, but I will not refund you the deposit money. What proof do you have that, you have given me the money.

After one week, someone threw acid on the face of “Lakshmi”, the daughter of “Sai Krishna”. “Arindam”, the local police Inspector cum the school friend of “Lakshmi” started the investigation. He went to meet “Lakshmi” in the hospital.

Arindam: - Can you recognize those culprits? Just tell us. Those criminals need severe punishment.

Lakshmi: - I have not seen anyone, as they came in a motor bike and threw the acid.

Arindam: - Boss, don’t tell lie. This proves that the criminal is from your friend or family circle only.

Lakshmi: - Can I talk to you later, after 1 week. I will tell you everything, but first let me have my plastic surgery operation.

After 1 week, “Lakshmi” told “Arindam” to meet at the “Balaji” temple. “Arindam” went there and saw “Lakshmi” with 3 other persons.

Lakshmi: - Hello, “Arindam”, meet my husband “Manojit”. We got married, just now, in the temple.

Arindam: - So, you people threw the acid on her face. How brutal you people are?

Lakshmi: - Please don’t scold them. My father is the main culprit. He betrayed with them with the deposit money and also wanted me to get married with his friend’s son “Venkat”. I agreed to that marriage proposal, as I am just a simple traditional girl. But, after my accident, “Venkat” rejected the marriage proposal.

Arindam: - So, you 3 people, have you got your money back?

Vikram: - Ha Ha Ha!, that money has been used by “Sai Krishna” to do plastic surgery of “Lakshmi”.

Arindam: - See the fun, what you have got by throwing the acid on this poor girl.

Manojit: - at least, we have helped our friend to get his lover as his wife.

Lakshmi: - Yes, Arindam, I tolerated the “Acid-effect”, because I love “Manojit”, and I don’t want to see him as a criminal. Actually, he got mad, when he heard that I cannot marry her, due to my father’s decision and to add fuel to the fire, the betrayal of deposit money was enough for Vikram and Sanjay, to take this criminal action.

Manojit: - I apologize for what we have done. You can arrest us, for that criminal offence.

Arindam: - Nah babah naah!!!, actually I loved this love story “Acid-Effect”. Just enjoy your married life and if you people want any flats, I will arrange that, please don’t worry. Come to “Jubilee Hills” tomorrow. Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment